It's Over

Yeah so...this morning at around 1am I actually finished reading Breaking Dawn and so... the Twilight Saga is -Over-. It was a loving, warm,long relationship, but it has come to an end. Small note:


I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Twilight <3

Okay.

So I'm trying another (modern??) author and I'm reading Marked - A house of Night novel . Its weirdly different from Twilight...It's got vampires but..they're not all secret and obscure like in Twilight...ie. no Volturi ergo no hiding from humans.Yeah. Vampire Boarding School...I'll see how this plays out. I'm not too sure about the level of English in the book; there's a huge difference between this book and for example Paulo Coelho's works... very American-teenager- talk O_o I don't know...only reading it because it's about vampires. Plus I think I found a spelling mistake in the first or second chapter O_O "east" instead of "easy" ... Iiii don't know it just didn't make sense XP *sigh* I kind of miss the Twilight series already... but considering the previous list of books left to read...yeah I'd better be moving on with life.

Aside from the whole books thing (which, sadly has been the only thing besides comics & DVDs to entertain me since I don't feel like clubbing and the boyfriend is in Rotterdam) I have taken to doing the insane ---- STUDYING Pure Maths in my spare time. It's just such a sad thing to do...but it shows the level of boredom I have reached this past week. The brightside? I re-learnt Pascal's Triangle and Logs etc...I just thought someone would need this information when they check me in to some kind of nice insane asylum after studying maths in the SUMMER O_O

Aaaaaanyway... I'm off to play some kind of PC game and read that book..shall blog if bored later....

Kelly xo

1 comments:

LC said...

Maybe this will make you feel better-you're not on your own XD cos i am facing the same problem- Boredom. It gets so boring when you have nothing to do anyways...hf studying :P goodluck :)

Tc LC

Post a Comment