Cuz like I'm intellectual and stuff.

So the exam fairies finally saw fit to send me my resit results a week or so ago, and I passed with a C when all I needed was a D. Booyaaaa.

University.
Went up to the Campus with Katy and Luca and proceeded to do a LOT of walking around with a hint of writing down information. We bumped into a few friends and joined forces in an effort to navigate the area. Lol. At about 12 we went to an almost-useless meeting before hunting for the Institute of Linguistics. Found the institute of linguistics, went to eat pizza slices with fellow academics, then went home. After spending a couple of hours deciphering timetables and sifting through information,I discovered a clash between two compulsory credits. Not too happy about that, but I'm hoping it gets sorted tomorrow. ooh I almost forgot - I finally found ONE person who is in my course (Y) I know someone! No more loneliness! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment