Tomorrow

...brings my physics resit. Nervous, but I can't wait to get this over and done with. I feel like there's a ball of pressure in my chest O_O

I don't think reading notes will help any more right now, at 7pm the night before the exam. I'm SO treating myself to something from the shops tomorrow.

In other news...I'm absolutely ITCHING to take some photos. Why is it that I feel most inspired when im at my busiest? T_T I had a shoot planned for last monday, but the force of the wind made it impossible for me to continue - at least i got one great shot out of it. Now I'm setting up another shoot, soon after my exam, whenever I'm free.

Also, I'm DETERMINED to teach myself how to pull of some dramatic/"polished" make up for future shoots and self portraits. *schemes*

Anywho...I'm hungry. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment